Caffeine Demo 0.9.2 Release
Version 0.9.2 of the Caffeine Demo has been released today, mainly fixing a number of bugs and implementing fixes for Oculus Rift.
0.9.2 Release Notes:
- Distance Culling (slight performance increase).
- Unreal Engine 4.4 Base.
- Controller mappings (hold right bumper to pick-up).
- Head Bob auto disables when using Oculus (Untested).
- AA switches to non-temporal and motion blur turns off when using Oculus (Untested).
- Jumping into the coffee in storage results in level reset until swimming is implemented.
- Very early menu system implemented.
Please Note, the demo is 64-bit only.
Don’t forget to go check out Caffeine’s IndieGoGo!: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/caffeine-a-sci-fi-horror-adventure/x/6491162